You can cancel your Peloton App Membership at any time. Based on which platform you subscribe to, please find instructions below.
To cancel your Peloton App Membership if you're using an iOS device, please follow these steps:
- Go into your phone or tablet's Settings.
- Click on your name.
- Click on "Subscriptions".
- Select Peloton.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm Cancellation.
To cancel your Peloton Web Membership, please follow these steps:
- Go to members.onepeloton.ca/preferences/subscriptions
- Click your subscription's link
- Click "Cancel Subscription"
- Confirm the cancellation
To cancel your Peloton Android Membership, please follow these steps:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right.
- Tap Menu Payments & Subscriptions. Then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
To cancel your Peloton App Membership if you've subscribed on a Roku device, please follow these steps:
- Press the 'Home' button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate to the Peloton channel.
- Press the 'Star' * button on your remote to open the options menu for the Peloton channel.
- Select 'Manage Subscription'.
- Select 'Cancel Subscription' and confirm the cancellation.
- Select 'Done'.