Here are some tips for making sure your Peloton Bike or Bike+ stays safe throughout your move:
- We highly recommend using a shipping or moving company that will insure your Bike just in case damage occurs during transport.
- To prevent any damage to your Bike during the move, we ask that you remove the touchscreen, pedals, sweat guard, water bottle holder, and weight holders from your Peloton Bike or Bike+.
- We also suggest bringing the handlebars and seat post to the lowest position and ensuring all the adjustment levers on the Bike are fully tightened.
Below are instructions on how to remove and replace both the touchscreen and the pedals prior to any transport to reduce any damage to these parts.
|Removing and Reattaching Your Touchscreen|
|Bike Tutorial||Bike+ Tutorial|
- Press and hold the power button until the on-screen prompt is displayed. Power off the Bike and unplug the power cable.
- Open the plastic clip on the back of the touchscreen and disconnect the monitor cable.
- Disconnect any Ethernet or audio cables.
- Remove the back panel on the rear of the touchscreen. Now you can access the (4) mounting screws and mounting plate.
- With a second person firmly holding the touchscreen, remove the (4) mounting screws with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Remove the original touchscreen and set it aside.
- Locate the replacement touchscreen and remove the back panel.
- Have one person align the touchscreen with the monitor mount and hold it in place. Install the (4) mounting screws using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Reconnect the monitor cable and any additional cables. Close the cable clip.
- Return the back panel to the new touchscreen.
- Plug in the power cable and power on the Bike.
|Removing and Reattaching Your Pedals Touchscreen|
|Bike / Bike+ Tutorial|
|Removing and Reattaching Your Weight Holders|
|Bike Tutorial||Bike+ Instructions|
To replace the weight holder on your Peloton Bike +, all you’ll need is a 3mm Allen wrench. One should be included with your toolkit.
1. Unscrew the four screws attaching the weight holder to your Bike. Remove the weight holder.
2. Add the new weight holder and line it up with the same four holes on the seat slider.
3. Add the screws that came with the new weight holder. Do not install the new weight holder using the old screws.
Water Bottle Holder
|Removing and Reattaching Your Water Bottle Holder|
Peloton Bikes have two wheels on the front stabilizers to make moving easier.
- First, we recommend removing the touchscreen from the Bike to prevent any damage in case of an accident. Do not remove the touchscreen from the Bike+.
- Next, position yourself behind the back of the Bike. Grab the back stabilizers with two hands and lift the back of the Bike up to tilt it onto its front wheels.
- Carefully push or pull the Bike to its new location.
Disclaimer: Damage or equipment failure resulting from disassembling, reassembling, or moving the Peloton Bike will not be covered under Peloton's warranties. By undertaking disassembly, reassembly, or the relocation of your Peloton Bike, you agree to waive and release Peloton from any and all claims that you may have resulting from the disassembling, assembling, or moving of the Peloton Bike by anyone other than a Peloton authorized Service Technician.