Peloton Row classes combine both strength and cardio, allowing you to attain full-body wellness with every workout. Whether you are a newer or more experienced rower, the Row is equipped with several features to help Members learn and maintain their proper form. For more information on our catalog of Row classes and programs, please read below.
Types of Row Classes
The Peloton Row offers a variety of classes, each with a focus around specific fitness goals and muscle groups. By using the filter button on your Row touchscreen, you can select a class that best suits your fitness needs and preferences.
Row class types include:
- Warm-Up: Wake up your muscles and start to increase your heart rate with our selection of warm-up classes. These 5-10 minute classes offer just what you need to kick off your workout.
- Beginner: Essential for Members new to rowing, our catalog of beginner classes will help you familiarize yourself with the basics of rowing form and technique. Once you feel ready to take it to the next level, try out our Advanced Beginner classes!
- Form & Drills: Maximize your potential on the Peloton Row by improving your form. These drill-based classes are key to helping you prevent injury and improve your Row workout efficiency.
- Endurance: Looking to improve your stamina? Designed around steady state and low intensity intervals, these 10 to 45 minute classes will help you build your aerobic endurance.
- Tabata: Tabata is a type of interval training that involves a 2:1 work recovery ratio. These classes will pump you up with the energy and power you need to take on your next challenge.
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): Our HIIT Row classes rely on short bursts of effort combined with recovery periods for a heart-healthy workout.
- Intervals: These classes are jam packed with a both long and short intervals. Unlike HIIT, each interval will be followed by an active recovery. If you're looking to increase your strength and endurance, these are the classes for you.
- Bootcamp: Get ready for both heart-pumping intervals on the Row and muscle group focused movements on the mat. Row Bootcamps are the perfect way to get in an well-rounded cardio and strength workout. Make sure to check which equipment is required so you are prepared to lock in.
- Theme: Flow along to the tune of celebrations, holidays, moods, and music genres. From rhythmic classes taught to the beat of an exciting R&B playlist or a themed class celebrating a year of music milestones, there's something for all of our Members .
- Just Row: Just Row is a great feature for our Members looking to workout at their own pace. To access the "Just Row" feature, click the "More" tab at the bottom of your home screen.
- Scenic Row: Looking to zone-out and enjoy the beautiful glass waters of Labyrinth Canyon? Or travel abroad to experience the backwaters of Alappuzha? Try our Scenic Experience on the Peloton Row! To access the "Scenic Row" feature, click the "More" tab at the bottom of your home screen.
To update your language preferences, go to “Settings” within your profile and toggle on whichever language(s) you choose. Save the changes, and then when you select the Row class category, you will see the option to filter classes by language.
Peloton Row Programs are designed to help you develop your practice one step at a time. You can find our catalog of Peloton Programs via the "Programs" tab on the Row home screen.
Peloton Row Programs include:
- You Can Row: This program is designed to teach you all about the basics of rowing. Whether you are looking to fine-tune your form or start your journey towards completing a 30-minute rowing workout, "You Can Row" is the program for you!
- Perfect Your Pace Targets: Get ready to hit new milestones! Over the course of this 3 week program, you will be given the tools necessary to assess your current rowing abilities and gain more confidence in holding challenging paces.
Specialized Programs are added frequently. To find Programs, go to your homescreen, then select the "Programs" tab. For more information about Peloton Programs, click here.
Want to learn a little more about Peloton’s Row instructors? Visit our instructor biography page here.
- Using the Peloton Row
- Peloton Row Form Assist Overview
- Peloton Row FAQs
- Peloton Row In-Class Metrics
Did you know that Peloton’s blog, The Output, has articles giving you helpful information about various topics around Peloton Row classes? Check some of them out below: