Linking your Peloton Account with your Strava is an easy process. Once you have done so, you can choose which completed Peloton workouts you would like to upload to your Strava. Whether you are an advanced Peloton Member or just starting your fitness journey, this a great feature to help you stay motivated and to track your progress.
To share your Peloton workouts on your Strava, please follow the steps below. Please note, this feature is currently only available to Peloton All-Access Members who have signed into a Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread or Row.
- Click here to create a free Strava account.
- Then, download the Strava app on.your mobile device.
- Sign into your Peloton Account on your Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row.
- Go to your profile settings and then tap on "Connected Apps." You will then see an option to connect with Strava if you haven't done so already.
- Once Strava has been connected, navigate to your dashboard and select "Account" then "Workout History."
- Tap on the workout you would like to upload to Strava and then click on “Share." You will also be presented with an option to share your workout with Strava right after you have completed a Peloton Class.
You can also control your Strava auto-post settings on your Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Row. Once enabled, your Peloton workouts will then sync automatically with Strava. To toggle on auto-post, follow the steps below:
- Go to your account settings by tapping on your username in the top left corner of your home screen.
- Tap the "Social" button, then select the option to auto-post your workouts to Strava. This feature can be turned on and off whenever you want.