To ensure security, we may require you to confirm the email address associated with your Peloton Member Account. Verifying your email address ensures we have your correct contact information, so we can send you important messages and updates regarding your Peloton Member Account.
Verifying Your Peloton Account Via Email
You will receive an email with the title “Verify Your Peloton Email Address.” Please click on the link in this email.
You can also verify your email address by logging into your Peloton Member Account, going to “Preferences,” then “Profile,” and finally clicking on “Verify Email.” This will proactively confirm your email address on file. After doing so, please navigate to your inbox, look for the verification email, and click on the verification link to complete the process.
- Note: If your email address has already been verified, you will see the verified status next to your email address.
When will I receive a verification email?
You will receive a verification email when:
- You create a new Peloton Account.
- You change your email address.
- You proactively choose to verify your email address.
I did not receive a verification email. Why did this happen?
We apologize for the inconvenience! Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Check your spam, junk, or any other filtered folders in your email.
- Check your inbox for any filters or settings that might be hiding or blocking emails from @onepeloton.
- Refresh your email inbox or restart the email app and check again for the Peloton verification email.