If you received the Bike as a gift or if someone else in your home purchased the Bike, you’ll need to use your Peloton Membership activation key after entering your personal email.
Your membership activation key is a six letter code and you can find it in your “Prepare for Delivery” email.
You can also refer to the steps below to activate your Peloton Bike using an activation key:
- Select your wireless network from the available list and enter your wireless password.
- Select your local timezone and tap "getting started."
- Enter your email and password for your Peloton account.
- Select the membership-associated account and tap "activate". If you've received the Bike as a gift, enter your membership activation key.
- Create your rider profile including username and personalized information. Your username will need to be unique.
- Confirm your information and tap "looks good".