Clearing the cache on the touchscreen can sometimes increase the touchscreen's performance including pairing devices, displaying content, and installing updates.
When Should You Clear the Cache
- If you are unable to successfully pair a new Bluetooth® device.
- If you purchase a new Heart Rate Monitor or your current monitor is not displaying since your last class.
- If you encounter the ENOSPC error.
How to Clear the Cache
- Power off your touchscreen by holding the power button on the top and selecting “Shutdown.”
- Once the touchscreen is powered off, hold the 'Volume Up' button and the power button until the Peloton logo appears, and release. This will start your touchscreen in recovery mode.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” and use the power button to select it.
- Once the partition has been cleared, select “Reboot System Now.”