The Just With Goals feature, now available on the Peloton Bike and Bike+, expands our existing Just Ride feature by offering support for setting your distance, time and output goals.
- The Just Ride option has been updated to include an additional option to set time, distance or output goals during your "freestyle" workout of choice.
- The "No Goal" option will still be available if you’re not interested in setting specific goals for your workout.
Please see below for an example of what your dashboard will look like once Just Ride has been selected:
How to Use Just With Goals
To start using the Just With Goals feature, please follow the steps below.
- Just Ride is located on the Bike and Bike+ under the “More” menu at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- If you choose a time, distance or output goal, you will be prompted to preset your goal manually. You may then set up one of the following goals:
- A time goal up to 5 hours
- A Bike or Bike+ distance goal up to 100 mi/km
- An output goal of up to 9,990 kj
- During the workout, a dial will then show you your progress as you work to hit your preset goal. If preferred, this can collapse so that it is not visible during your workout.
- Once your preset goal is complete, the dial will be completely filled and the workout will end. You will be able to see your workout performance in “Post-Class” and in “Workout History.”
Please feel free to reach out to our Member Support Team if you have any questions or conflicts when trying to use the Just With Goals feature.