Logging into your Peloton account is now even easier! On selected platforms, you will now be presented with a QR code on the login screen. To login to your Peloton Account, simply use your mobile device’s camera to scan the QR code on the Peloton supported platform you are logging into. This will open the Peloton App on your phone if it has already been downloaded, or a new webpage on your mobile browser. You can then sign in with your username and password.
- Note: Currently, the QR code login process is not supported by Web TV or FIRE TV.
To begin the updated QR code login process, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Peloton App on your platform of choice.
- You will now see two options to log in. You can log in normally using your Peloton username and password, or scan the QR code shown on the left hand side (supported on the Bike, Bike+, Guide, Android® TV, and Apple® TV).
- Use the camera on your mobile device to scan the QR code.
- Once the QR code is picked up by your mobile device, it will be highlighted and you can tap the link.
- If you’re logged into the Peloton App already, your device will automatically open the app and ask you to “confirm” that you’d like to log in.
- If you’re not logged into the Peloton App, you will be redirected to the login page where you can sign in manually.
You have now successfully logged into your Peloton Account using the QR Code.