Replacing the handlebar sleeve on your Peloton Bike is a Member-friendly process. If you’ve received a new handlebar sleeve from our Member Support Team, please follow the instructions below to complete the replacement. The only tools you will need for this replacement are a screwdriver with a 6mm hex bit and an Allen wrench.
- Start by removing the touchscreen from the handlebars:
- Power down the touchscreen.
- Remove the power cable from the back of the touchscreen.
- Using a 6mm hex bit, remove the bolt holding the monitor arm into the handlebar.
- Loosen the L-handle on the front of the post and lower the handlebars all the way down.
- Remove the screw at the bottom of the handlebar post using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Remove the handlebars from the handlebar post. This can be difficult if the sleeve is damaged.
- Using a small Allen wrench, push the pin inside the sleeve. This will free the sleeve from the head tube.
- Slide the new sleeve into the head tube and snap into place.
- Slide the handlebars back into the sleeve and tighten the L-handle.
- Insert the screw into the bottom of the post.
- Replace the monitor arm and console using a 6mm hex bit.
You have now successfully replaced the Bike handlebar sleeve. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!