If you are experiencing issues powering on your Peloton Bike, this may be a result of a loose or incorrect connection. To resolve the issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps below. If you have a Peloton Bike+, please refer to the Peloton Bike+ No Power Troubleshooting article.
- Check the power connections.
- Ensure the power cord is correctly inserted into the wall socket and fully inserted into the adapter. Check the connection at the base of the Peloton Bike (image 1.3). If the green light on the power adapter does not power on (image 1.2), try connecting to a new outlet.
- Check the power requirements.
- Power Requirements: 100V to 240V, 50Hz to 60Hz, 3.25 A Max.
- To prevent damage to the power adapter from sweat and spills that may result in property damage or bodily harm, ensure the power cable does not run underneath the Peloton Bike.
- Power cycle.
- Disconnect the power cable from the base of the Peloton Bike. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cable at the base of the Bike.
- If the green light on the power adapter does not power on, please contact Member Support for additional assistance.
- Check the sensor light.
- After the power cycle, there should be a visible light on the sensor board (image 1.4).
- If there is no light (image 1.5), please contact Member Support for additional assistance.
- Check the touchscreen connections.
- Check the connections at the back of the touchscreen. Apply light pressure to ensure that the connectors are fully inserted. (image 1.6)
- Check the cable condition.
- Ensure the cable is connected to both the touchscreen and inside the frame of the Peloton Bike. Check for damage from contact with the flywheel.
- If the Monitor Cable is damaged, please contact Member Support for additional assistance.
- Check the touchscreen power.
- Unplug the power cable connected at the base of the Peloton Bike.
- Unplug both monitor cable connectors from the back of the touchscreen.
- Take the power adapter cable that was connected to the base of the Peloton Bike and connect it directly into the touchscreen’s power jack.
- Power on the touchscreen.
- For next steps, please reach out to our Member Support Team with the results of this step.