If the camera on your Peloton Guide will not power on, or you see a red pulsing light on the front of the Peloton Guide, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue. After each step, try turning the camera on to see if the issue has been resolved.
- While in the class preview screen or in a class, toggle the camera privacy slider back and forth, turning the camera on and off. Verify that you haven’t hidden the Self-Mode window.
- Power cycle the Peloton Guide by disconnecting the power cable from the back. Wait 30 seconds before plugging the cable back in. Try joining a class again and enable your camera by sliding the privacy cover open.
- Note: The camera can only be enabled during a class.The light next to the camera will change to solid green once to signify that the camera is turned on.
- If the issue persists, factory reset the Peloton Guide by navigating to Settings > Systems > Factory Reset.
- Note: Performing a factory reset restores your Peloton Guide to its original settings, erasing all data and detaching your Membership. After a factory reset, you will need to go through the activation process again to use the Peloton Guide. You will also need to reset your Peloton Guide remote. Reset instructions can be found here.
If you’re still experiencing issues with your Peloton Guide camera, please contact our Member Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org