Before setting up the interface and Membership activation, the Peloton Guide will need to be connected to a WiFi network.
- We recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- Peloton recommends at least a 15mbps download speed to use the product.
- Peloton Guide works with 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz WiFi running on 802.11a/g/n/ac and will not support “hidden” WiFi networks.
If you have previously connected your Guide to a WiFi network and are now experiencing issues, please click here.
During Activation, you will be prompted to connect to your WiFi network.
If you run into trouble connecting your Peloton to your wireless network, we recommend restarting your Peloton Guide and your router.
WiFi Connectivity Troubleshooting
The Peloton Guide requires an internet connection to function properly.
If you encounter a notification on your screen letting you know that you have lost connectivity, please follow the steps below:
- Press ☰ on your Peloton Guide remote and navigate to Settings.
- Select “WiFi” and confirm your WiFi connection.
- If the issue persists, try reconnecting or manually entering your WiFi information.
- If you’re still having trouble, power cycle the device by disconnecting the power cable from the back of the Peloton Guide. Wait 30 seconds before plugging the power cable back into the device.
Here are some things to consider when troubleshooting:
- Make sure your WiFi router is on and connected to the internet.
- Make sure your Peloton Guide is within range of your WiFi router.
- Unplug your Peloton Guide, modem, and router and plug them back in then try again.
Note: The Peloton Guide will not support “hidden” WiFi networks or public-access WiFi networks, which require users to log in for WiFi access.
If you continue to experience any issues, please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here.