The light on your Peloton Guide will change colors based on different usage states.
Peloton Guide Light Activity:
- No light: No light indicates that Guide is asleep or has been inactive for a length of time.
- Green Light: A solid green light indicates the camera is on.
- Solid White Light: A solid white light indicates that the Guide is on and the camera is off.
- Pulsing White Light: A pulsing white light occurs when the Guide is turned on or woken from a sleep state. A pulsing white can also occur if you manually push a software update.
- Pulsing Red Light: A pulsing red light indicates a hardware or software malfunction.
- If this is occurring, please reach out to our Support Team.
- Pulsing Yellow Light: If you see a pulsing yellow light, but the Guide is working as expected, this is not an indication of an error. This light signal will return to its normal light status in an upcoming software update. We also recommend power cycling the device so that the flashing yellow light will go away.