Stacked Classes allows Members to create a playlist of Peloton scenic and on-demand classes and seamlessly transition from one class in your Stack to the next, creating your perfect workout.
Stacked Classes is available on the following Peloton products:
- Peloton Bike and Bike+
- Peloton Tread
- Peloton Guide
- Peloton Web
- Peloton App One and App+(Apple® iOS)
- Peloton App One and App+(Android®)
- Apple® TV
- Amazon® Fire TV
- Android® TV
For more information about Stacked Classes on the Peloton Web and Peloton App, click here.
For more information about Stacked Classes on the Peloton Guide, click here.
How Do I Stack A Class?
You can select any on-demand class or scenic class available on the feature page or your class library. While you can only have one Stack at a time, you can queue up to ten classes in a Stack.
When stacking classes, please keep the following in mind:
- You cannot stack the same class more than once at the same time.
- Stacked classes will only play the first class on the list. You can always edit or rearrange the class by modifying the order of the list.
- As soon as you play a class from your Stack, it will be removed automatically from the list.
- Certain disciplines will only be available on certain platforms. If your class is not supported, you will receive a notification to transition to a different platform.
- For example: Tread classes will not be available on the Peloton Bike and Bike+. You will receive a notification to switch devices when playing your Stack.
To Stack a Class on the Peloton Bike/Bike+ or Tread:
- Select any on-demand class or scenic class available on the feature page or your class library.
- Tap the Stack Icon to add the class to your Stack.
- On the Peloton Bike, Bike+ and Tread, you can also press and hold the class thumbnail, and the class will automatically be added to your Stack.
Where Can I View My Stacked Classes?
To view your Stacked classes, tap the Stack icon located on the bottom right corner of your touchscreen.
A popup screen will appear displaying all your Stacked Classes.
How Do I Modify Stacked Classes?
On the Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread, you will have the option to modify or delete a class on your Stack.
1. Proceed to the Stack Class icon. A pop-up will appear containing available classes on your Stack.
2. Click “Modify” in the top right corner to begin arranging or modifying the list of classes. A series of actions can be taken to make changes.
- Drag classes to change their arrangement using the ≡ icon.
- Select the ⛔ icon to delete a class permanently.
- Select the up arrow icon to send a class to the top of the list.
- Select “Remove All” to delete the whole list.
3. Simply click “Done” to exit. The classes will automatically be updated on each device synced to your account.
How Do I Transition Between Classes While Taking My Stack?
You will always have the option to continue a Stack after a class on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread. You can select “Continue Stack” in the top right corner of the post-class banner.
A module for your Stack will appear, along with the option to take the class later. To take the class at a later time, select “Maybe later”. You can also modify, rearrange, or delete the class while in the module.
If the next class in your Stack cannot be played (for instance, Tread classes cannot be played on the Bike/Bike+ and vice versa), you will receive a notification on the screen that will guide you to "Continue Your Stack on Another Device".
The option to dismiss, rearrange, or delete the class from the Stack will be also available.