At Peloton, we care deeply about our community, and the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted not only our own team and Members but also the global community at large. As we all continue to grapple with this escalating health crisis, we have taken several steps to protect and support our Members and our global team as we work through this unprecedented situation. Please view our latest updates below.
|Bike, Bike+, and Tread Availability||Delivery Times||Bike Delivery Status||Returns/Service Appointments|
|Bike Delivery Practices||Showroom Status|
Bike, Bike+, and Tread Availability
Sales, deliveries, and service visits are available for the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread.
- Peloton Bike, Bike+, & Tread are available for purchase in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, and Brisbane metropolitan areas.
For updated delivery estimates, please visit onepeloton.com/shop for the most up-to-date information. Once your order is placed, you will receive complimentary access to the Peloton App which offers yoga, strength, running, and a variety of other classes.
Bike Delivery Status
Following local guidance, Peloton has resumed in-home deliveries of the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread in most areas.
If you are eligible for in-home delivery but would prefer that our Delivery Team not enter your home, please let them know when they call prior to delivery and they will accommodate.
Following local guidance, Peloton has resumed in-home service, swap, and return appointments of the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread in most areas. In select areas, Delivery Teams will continue to utilise our threshold service process—where we will ask that you bring their Bike, Bike+, or Tread to the threshold of your home so our teams can complete the appointment without entering your home. If you have requested one of these services and cannot bring your Bike, Bike+, or Tread to the threshold of your home, please contact our Member Support team today and we will be happy to reschedule.
At Peloton, the health and safety of our community is always our top priority. In light of the ongoing developments in COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the following precautions to ensure our Delivery Teams are following current recommendations from public health authorities to keep our Members and the Peloton Team safe.
- Our team will wear a mask during your delivery upon request. During local lockdowns, our delivery teams will wear a mask at all times & we request that you wear a mask during delivery.
- Our team will contact you on the day of the scheduled delivery to ask you the following three questions:
- Are you or anyone in your household exhibiting flu-like symptoms, are identified as close contact, or have tested positive to COVID-19?
- If you have recently tested for COVID-19, are you currently required to self isolate?
- Do you consent to our delivery team entering your premises, or would you prefer a threshold delivery?
- We ask that you maintain social distancing and allow plenty of space for the team to come and go without coming into contact with obstacles or other individuals in your household.
- The delivery team will guide you through a socially-distanced orientation to get you comfortable with your Bike.
- We will confirm delivery using a contactless method before departure.
In line with the government's latest announcement, most of our AU Showrooms are now open. Our Peloton Experts are still on hand to take you through a virtual demonstration and answer your calls. To connect to your local Showroom, please visit our Showroom page where you can book a video consultation here