Preloading classes will allow you to download classes so you're not limited by your data plan or spotty WiFi connections. With a preloaded class, you will only need a minimal internet connection in order to gather your metrics and display the Leaderboard.
All classes available on the Peloton App can be preloaded. At this time, you cannot preload classes on any Peloton Products.
How To Preload A Class
1. Select the class you want to take.
2. Tap on the preload icon underneath the class name and description. The icon is a cloud with an arrow pointing downward.
3. A red loading circle will appear around the preload icon as the class is downloading to your device. Selecting the icon again while it loads will pause the preloading process.
4. After the class is downloaded, you'll see a checkmark that will confirm it's ready to take
Accessing Your Preloaded Class Library
1. To find your preloaded classes, select the Preloads page via the preload icon at the top of the Workouts page.
2. On the Preloads page, you can see all the classes you've preloaded
You also have the option to delete all classes to free up space.
How To Delete Preloaded Classes
1. Tap the pencil icon near the top right.
2. Select the classes you want to delete. You also have the option to "Select all" to remove all preloaded classes.
3. Tap the trashcan icon.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the class.
Can I Access Preloaded Classes While I Am Offline?
In order to start one of your preloaded classes, you will need an active internet connection to make sure the class counts toward your profile.
Metrics and leaderboards will not be available offline but the class can still be completed if a consistent internet connection is not maintained throughout the class.