The Peloton is compatible with both Bluetooth® and ANT+ devices.
Enabling Bluetooth® on Your Touchscreen
For Bluetooth® Heart Rate Monitors you will need to enable Bluetooth® on your Peloton touchscreen in order to connect.
If Bluetooth® is turned off, you will see the screen below. Please ensure the Bluetooth® option is turned on before attempting to connect.
Connecting Your Heart Rate Monitor
Prior to connecting, please ensure you have properly attached and positioned your Heart Rate Monitor, according to the device's instructions.
1. To connect your Heart Rate Monitor, navigate to the Heart Rate Monitor connection modal. You can find the modal by joining a class or by tapping on the time in the top right corner of the touchscreen and selecting 'Heart Rate Monitor'.
|In Class Modal||Heart Rate Monitor Modal|
2. Select the “Connect” button located next to your Heart Rate Monitor. There is no need to connect Heart Rate Monitors in Bluetooth® settings.
- Bluetooth® devices will show a device name; e.g., Peloton, Cardiosport, RHYTHM
- ANT+ devices will show a device ID; e.g., Device:12345
3. Ensure your Heart Rate Monitor is on for the app to discover the device. If the Heart Rate Monitor is not displaying on the list, tap the refresh button in the top right of the “Set Up Heart Rate Monitor” screen.
4. After connecting the Heart Rate Monitor device, join any class to see the metric for your heart rate in the top left corner of your touchscreen.
If you have trouble connecting your Heart Rate Monitor:
- Ensure the Heart Rate Monitor is not currently connected to any other devices.
- Check if the battery needs to be replaced.
Some known devices that are compatible with the Peloton are:
- Peloton Heart Rate monitor
- Bluetooth® compatible Polar heart rate sensor straps
- Wahoo Tickr straps
If you have any trouble with your heart rate monitor, please you can contact our Member Support Team.