Out of concern for the health and safety of the Peloton team & community, we ask that if you’re feeling unwell or may have been exposed to COVID-19, or otherwise need to change your order please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule for a later date.
The health and safety of both our Members and our employees is paramount as we work together to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We have outlined the steps for your minimal-contact delivery below:
Your delivery team will call you approximately 30 minutes before your delivery to confirm the relevant protocols they will adhere to during your appointment. If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please inform your delivery team at this time. They will offer to conduct a threshold delivery service or will help you reschedule your delivery for a later date. Please see below for more information about our threshold delivery protocols.
During Your In-Home Delivery
Our team will conduct a minimal contact Bike delivery to the room of your choice. To ensure the safety of our Members and our team, we have equipped all of our teams with appropriate PPE.
- Our team will wear a mask during your delivery upon request.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing and allow plenty of space for the team to come and go without coming into contact with obstacles or other individuals in your household.
- We will confirm delivery using a contactless method before departure.
Once your Bike has been delivered, there are just a few steps for you to take before riding:
- Our team will guide you through a socially-distanced orientation to get you comfortable with your Bike.
- The WiFi option should appear on the screen after you power on your Peloton. If the WiFi option does not appear, press the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and press WiFi, then choose your WiFi network name.
- Follow the steps on the touchscreen to activate your Bike by using your activation key (which you can find in your order confirmation email).
Threshold Delivery Option
If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or if you are receiving your delivery during a local lockdown, our delivery teams will offer to conduct a threshold delivery. Our team will deliver your Bike, however they will not enter your home or residence beyond the front door. For help setting up your Bike, please see instructions here to finish setting up your Bike or here for Bike+.