Scheduling Delays: Please note that due to increased demand, we’re experiencing delays in scheduling delivery of Bike & Bike+ deliveries in Australia. After placing your order, you may not hear from us until your delivery date is approaching. This is normal, and the delay will not impact your delivery date.
Split Deliveries: To speed up the scheduling and delivery process, we may split your order and deliver some accessories separately, however, we will ensure that you have everything you need to get up and riding on day one! We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time, and we can’t wait to see you on the leaderboard soon!
The health and safety of both our Members and our employees is paramount as we work together to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We have outlined the steps for your minimal-contact delivery below:
Your delivery team will reach out before your delivery to confirm the relevant protocols they will adhere to during your appointment. If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please inform your delivery team at this time & they will offer to conduct a threshold delivery service or will help you reschedule your delivery for a later date. Please see below for more information about our threshold delivery protocols.
During Your In-Home Delivery
Our team will conduct a minimal contact Bike delivery to the room of your choice. To ensure the safety of our Members and our team, we have equipped all of our teams with appropriate PPE.
- Our team will wear a mask during your delivery upon request. During local lockdowns, our delivery teams will wear a mask at all times & we request that you wear a mask during delivery.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing and allow plenty of space for the team to come and go without coming into contact with obstacles or other individuals in your household.
- The delivery team will guide you through a socially-distanced orientation to get you comfortable with your Bike.
- We will confirm delivery using a contactless method before departure.
Once your Bike has been delivered, there are just a few steps for you to take before riding:
- Our team will guide you through a socially-distanced orientation to get you comfortable with your Bike.
- The WiFi option should appear on the screen after you power on your Peloton. If the WiFi option does not appear, press the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and press WiFi, then choose your WiFi network name.
- Follow the steps on the touchscreen to activate your Bike by using your activation key (which you can find in your order confirmation email).
Threshold Delivery Option
If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or if you are receiving your delivery during a local lockdown, our delivery teams will offer to conduct a threshold delivery. Our team will deliver your Bike, however they will not enter your home or residence beyond the front door. Please see instructions here to finish setting up your Bike or here for Bike+.