Return Policy for Your Peloton Hardware Product
The rights outlined in this returns policy are in addition to and subject to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (which implies warranties or conditions or impose obligations that cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified) and any other applicable statutory provisions of Australian law.
We stand behind everything we sell. In addition to any rights that you have under the Australian Consumer Law, if you are not satisfied with your Peloton hardware product then you can return it for a replacement or a refund on the following terms:
- If you are eligible for our Home Trial Offer, then you may return your Peloton hardware product according to the 30-Day Home Trial Terms and Conditions.
- If you are not eligible for our 30-Day Home Trial Offer, then you must request a refund of your Peloton hardware product within 30 days of delivery, and:
- Provided we’ve received your refund request within 30 days from the date of delivery, our Support Team will contact you and schedule a pick-up date.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original card used for payment. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from the pick-up date of your Peloton hardware product to process the refund. Peloton is not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
- Peloton is not responsible for failures or delays in delivery or pick-up due to weather, incorrect address provided or circumstances outside Peloton’s control.
- If your Peloton hardware product is returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise has signs of abuse, Peloton reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at Peloton’s sole discretion.
Peloton’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our limited Bike warranty.
30-DAY HOME TRIAL OFFER
For our Members in Australia, we now offer a 30-Day Home Trial for first-time purchasers of each of our hardware products (Peloton Bike and Peloton Bike+), where you will receive a full refund on your Peloton hardware product, accessories (except apparel items) and all membership payments made during your trial. Eligible purchases are subject to the terms of our Home Trial Terms and Conditions.
To initiate a Peloton hardware product return, please call 1800 952 535
Return Policy For Peloton Accessories
The following terms apply (in addition to any rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law) for accessories purchased other than as part of a 30-Day Home Trial:
- Accessories purchased in-store may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Accessories purchased online may be returned for a refund if requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Due to hygiene reasons, the following merchandise may not be returned or exchanged if they have been worn or used: headwear (hats, hair ties, headbands, bandanas), socks, underwear, water bottles, in-ear headphones, heart rate monitors, or shoes.
- All hangtags must be attached to the item, and proof of payment must accompany the return.
- All returned products must be shipped with the original packaging.
- Peloton is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Refunds for purchases will be credited back to the original card only.
To initiate an accessory return, please call 1800 952 535
If the shoes you receive are the wrong size, we're happy to exchange them for you.
To exchange your shoes, please contact us using the call/chat buttons below. We will send you a prepaid return label to send the shoes to us. Once your shoes are on their way, we will ship you out the correct size as soon as possible.
Please note: Returned shoes must be in new, unworn condition and a refund must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Apparel Returns & Exchanges
The following terms apply, in addition to any rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law, to returns and exchanges of apparel items.
Any items purchased in-store may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Any items purchased online may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
For a full refund, items must be unwashed, unworn and with the tags attached.
Refunds will be credited back to the original card only. If any items were purchased with a referral code, your order will be refunded in the form of a new code for the amount of the returned items. If any items were purchased with a combination of referral code and another payment method, we will refund the amount paid with the referral code first in the form of a new code and then the remaining amount will be credited back to the alternative payment method.
Please note that it may take up to 14 days from when we receive your returned item(s) to process the refund.
To initiate an Apparel return, please call us on 1800 952 535