We use in-app notifications to keep you engaged with class alerts and notify you when you receive a high five from another Member, and to let you know about upcoming special events and important news.
To receive notifications from the Peloton App, please enable the app notifications directly within your phone settings.
The types of notifications you will receive include:
- Scheduled Class Notification (Peloton App):
- Example: "Your scheduled class starts in 10 minutes."
- Post-Class Notification (Peloton App):
- Example: "You gave it your all in 20 min 80s Ride. Make it a total body workout by adding a 10 min strength class."
- In-Class Notifications (Peloton App and Peloton Products):
- When someone sends you a high five or high-fives you back on the Peloton App or on the Peloton Bike/Bike+/Tread/Guide.
- When a Member joining the class has hit a milestone so you can send them encouragement via a high five. Note: milestone notifications are only visible on a Peloton Product and will not appear on the Peloton App.
- Important Information Notifications (Peloton App and Peloton Products):
- Example: Special events, important news, and hardware notifications.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from the Peloton App, please update your notification allowances directly within your phone settings. Please note that, even if you disable app notifications in your phone settings, you will still receive in-app popup notifications for important information.
To hide high fives on a Peloton Product, tap the high five icon on the left side of your touchscreen. A red dot will appear on the icon when you receive a high five, and you can still send high fives to other Members through the Leaderboard. For more information about high fives, check out our article about Peloton's Community Features.