Once your Peloton Product and Apple® Watch are successfully connected, you can easily begin tracking your workout metrics! Please note, Peloton workouts can only be initiated from the Peloton App on the Apple® iPhone, not directly from the Peloton Apple® Watch App.
Starting a Class
Before starting a workout, please turn off the low power mode on the Apple® iPhone and Watch. There can be interruptions to the workout summary metrics if these options are turned on.
1. Ensure your Apple® Watch is properly set up. For more information on how to do so, click here.
2. On your Peloton Product, select the class you would like to take. You do not need to open the Peloton App on your Apple® Watch prior to starting a class on your Peloton Product.
3. Once you have started your class on your Peloton Bike, Bike+. Tread, Guide, or Row, you will receive a push notification on your Apple® Watch. Click “Connect” to start tracking your workout.
4. During a workout, your heart rate, heart rate zone, distance, timeline, and pace will be displayed on your Apple® Watch.
Completing a Class
To end your Peloton class, you will need to do so from the Peloton Product where you started the class.
1. Select the “End Workout” option from the class.
2. Once a class is complete, you will receive a brief summary of your Peloton Class metrics right on your Apple® Watch.
Please note, if a workout is not ended by selecting “DONE” on the Apple® Watch, the App may continue running and will affect your workout results.