Replacing the water bottle holder on your Peloton Bike is an easy process! Once you've received the replacement water bottle holder, please follow the instructions below:
- Using a 3mm Allen wrench, remove the shoulder bolt from the front of the water bottle holder.
- Holding the captured nut in place, unscrew the bolt using a 3mm Allen wrench. Set the nut and bolt aside.
- Pull the water bottle holder off the head tube.
- Fit the new water bottle holder to the head tube.
- Using the 3mm Allen wrench, screw the shoulder bolt loosely into the front of the water bottle holder.
- Add the nut and bolt to the water bottle holder/brake shroud connection and hand-tighten with the 3mm Allen wrench.
- Hand-tighten the shoulder bolt.
You have now successfully replaced the Bike water bottle holder. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!