Members should clean their Row regularly for optimal performance and longevity.
To care for the Peloton Row, follow these tips:
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Only store the Peloton Row in a dry, indoor area. Do not use or store the Row outdoors or in damp/wet locations.
- The Peloton Row can be safely operated in temperatures between 32 and 104F (0 to 40C). Any temperatures outside of these ranges may result in mechanical and/or electrical complications.
- Before cleaning or performing maintenance, power off and unplug the Peloton Row.
- Do not use harsh cleaning products containing bleach or ammonia.
- Do not use lubricants on the Row. The Row does not require lubrication, and lubricants can damage your Row.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces, sharp edges, and water. Always keep the power cable clean and dry. Sweat, spills, and other damage to the power cable may result in property damage or bodily harm.
- When setting up the Peloton Row, arrange the cords so it’s out of reach of children or pets.
- Always turn the power switch to the off position and unplug the Peloton Row from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning, assembling or disassembling it.
- For safety purposes, only use the included power cable with your Peloton Row.
- The power cord must never pass under the Peloton Row.
- Do not carry this appliance by its cord or use its cord as a handle.
Before Every Class:
- Check the area around and underneath the Peloton Row for potential obstructions.
- Inspect the Peloton Row before use and do not use it if it appears damaged or inoperable.
Before Stowing the Peloton Upright:
- Make sure the Accessory Tray is cleared of all items.
- Make sure that the Upright Wall Anchor is securely mounted to the wall and that the cord is not frayed or otherwise damaged. Always attach the Row to the Upright Wall Anchor when stowing vertically, and never stow vertically if the Upright Wall Anchor is not securely attached to the wall.
- Check the power cord for damage.
- Check the entire Peloton Row for wear and damage, especially the handle strap and foot straps.
- Clean the area underneath the Peloton Row.
- If using the Upright Wall Anchor, regularly remove the front cover of the Upright Wall Anchor and verify that the tether is not frayed, it is secured to the mounting bracket and the bolts are secured to the wall.
- Clean all visible surfaces of the Row thoroughly using a damp cloth and a mild household cleaner diluted in water. Do not use harsh cleaning products containing bleach or ammonia.
- Clean both the top and bottom surfaces of the rail the track thoroughly by removing the rail from the base and pushing a cotton ball along the full length of the rail, from back to front.