You’re still riding strong. Add 24 months of protection with the Limited Time Offer Program to help you make sure your Peloton Bike or Bike+ is ready to keep up.
Your Limited Time Offer Protection Plan Includes:
- 24 Months: Add 2 years of protection for worry-free riding.
- Breakdown Protection: Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, plus failure from power surges.
- Replacement Guarantee: If your Peloton can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it—no shipping fees.
- $0 Deductible, No Fee: No need to pay a deductible, fees, or file for reimbursement.
- Bike: $149
- Bike+: $199
This offer is only available until October 22, 2022 to Members contacted via email who purchased a Peloton Bike or Bike+ between May of 2020 and June of 2021.
To add a Peloton Protection Plan, please call the following number: 1- 866-650-1996
Limitations and exclusions apply. Please read the Terms & Conditions.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Your Peloton Protection Plan will cost just $149 for the Bike and $199 for the Bike+, providing 24 months of extended coverage.
Q: What is covered in my plan?
A: If your covered product fails to perform as intended due to a covered mechanical or electrical breakdown during normal usage or as a result of a power surge, we will arrange and pay for authorized repairs to, or the replacement of the covered product.
If we determine that the covered product cannot be repaired, if the cost of repair exceeds the Limit of Liability, or if parts are no longer available, we will:
- Replace the covered product with a product of equal or similar features and functionality or
- Reimburse you for the price you paid for the covered product, minus taxes and claims paid. Accidental damage coverage is not included as part of this plan.
Q: How do I file a claim?
A: For questions, troubleshooting, or to file a claim, please contact our Peloton Member Support Team by clicking here. We’ll help determine the issue and next steps to get you back on track, whether it be a part replacement, scheduling an authorized service technician, or something else.
Q: Who pays for shipping?
A: In the event we replace your covered product, we will pay for shipping your covered product to the manufacturer and shipping the replacement product to your home.