If you have an Apple® ID or a Google® Account, you can use the Sign in with Apple® or Sign in with Google® options, on the Peloton iOS and Android App, to create an account. Using either of these sign-in methods is optional, and is not required to use Peloton. This is simply another way to create an account and sign in.
- To learn more about Sign in with Apple®, visit What is Sign in with Apple®? from Apple® Support.
- To learn more about Sign in with Google®, visit What is Sign in with Google®? from Google® Support.
Creating a New Peloton Account
As long as your Apple® ID or Google® Account email address is not already associated with a pre-existing Peloton account, follow these steps to create your account:
- Open the Peloton App.
- Click “Continue with Apple®” or “Continue with Google®”.
- Then, Apple® or Google® will prompt you with steps on how to log in to Peloton.
Once completed, a new Peloton account will automatically be created for you.
Linking Your Apple® ID or Google® Account to Your Existing Peloton Account
This feature is not yet supported. Only new Peloton accounts can be created with the Sign in with Apple® or Sign in with Google® options.
Where are the Sign in with Apple® & Sign in with Google® options available?
As of today, the Sign in with Apple® and Sign in with Google® options are currently available for new Peloton Members only on the Peloton iOS & Android App. This update will slowly become available on other Peloton-connected fitness devices and apps subsequently. At this time, linking your Apple® ID or Google® Account to an existing Peloton Account is not yet supported.
If I used Apple® or Google® to sign in previously, what do I do when a Peloton-connected fitness product, the Peloton App, or the Website does not have the Sign in with Apple® and Sign in with Google® options?
Please use the email address and password associated with your Apple® or Google® account that you have previously used to log in to a Peloton-connected fitness product, the Peloton App, or the Website.
How do I set a password for my Peloton account if I previously used Apple® or Google® to sign in?
There are two ways to set a password for your Peloton account if you choose to sign in using your Apple® ID or Google® Account:
- After creating a Peloton account with Google® or with Apple®, you will receive an email with the title “Create a Peloton Password” notifying you to set a password for your Peloton account. Please follow the instructions in the email to create a password for your Peloton account.
- You can also set a password by using the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the Apple® or Google® email address you used when you originally selected either the Sign in with Apple® or Sign in with Google® option.
Note: If you used the Apple® feature “Hide My Email”, you will have to enter the hidden email to reset the password.
How do I retrieve the hidden email address shared by Apple® with Peloton?
You can retrieve the hidden email address (relay address) corresponding to your Peloton account by following these steps:
- Go to your iPhone.
- Open “Settings.”
- Tap on your Apple® ID profile at the top.
- Tap on “Password & Security.“
- Tap on “Apps Using Apple® ID.”
- Go to the “Peloton App” and copy the email from “Hide My Email.” (Example: “email@example.com”)
What happens if I don’t remember my Apple® ID or Google® password?
You will have to recover your Google® or Apple® passwords as instructed by Google® Support and Apple® Support respectively.