Peloton Guide orders and standalone accessory orders are delivered by FedEx.
*Note: Puerto Rico and North America PO Box orders will be delivered by USPS.
Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days.
Delivery Email Notifications
When you place an order for a Peloton Product, you can expect the following emails regarding your order.
If you do not receive emails regarding your order and delivery, please check your spam folder. If there are no Peloton emails in your spam folder, please check the email address you provided for any typos. If you see a typo or error in your email address, please contact our Member Support Team for assistance.
- After placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email with a link to schedule your delivery. Subject Line Example: "Exciting News: We've Received Your Order"
- Once you've scheduled your delivery, you will receive an email confirming your scheduled delivery. Subject Line Example: "Confirmed: your Peloton delivery is reserved"
- At this time, you may receive an email containing a pre-delivery questionnaire from the delivery team completing your delivery.
- After completing the pre-delivery questionnaire, the delivery team will send a questionnaire completion confirmation email.
- As your scheduled delivery date draws closer, you will receive emails with setup instructions, touchscreen walkthroughs, and form tutorials to prepare you for the arrival of your Peloton Product.
- Before your delivery day, you will receive an email with the activation key and an email with delivery and setup safety preparation and precautions.
If you purchased accessories with your Peloton Product, you will receive a separate email with the order number and tracking information. Subject Line Example: "Your Peloton Accessories Order has been shipped!"
Once your order has been placed, you can track it by visiting onepeloton.com and selecting “My Orders” from the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of the page.
If you have not yet created an account, use the password reset option to create an account from this page.
Once logged in, you will see your order history. Use the toggle at the top of the page to switch from the “Order Summary” tab to the “Order Status” page. The “Order Status” page includes a tracking link to track your order and set your delivery preferences (with applicable carriers).
Note: some orders will ship in multiple parcels, and tracking for each of these parcels will be provided on this page so you know how many to expect and when to expect them.
Please contact Member Support for additional inquiries or questions.