Peloton is now on Apple TV!
Elevate your fitness routine with yoga, strength, stretching, and more with an immersive experience on the biggest screen in your home. With Peloton now available on Apple TV, stream our full library of at-home fitness classes.
To enjoy our at-home fitness content on Apple TV, you can sign in with your existing Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership, or start a 30-day free trial if you’re new to Peloton. Your Peloton Membership or free trial includes access to all of our Apps, just log in using your account information through iOS, iPad, and Apple TV; Android mobile and TV, Amazon Fire TV and Tablet, and our Roku channel.
How to download the Peloton App for Apple TV:
- Search for "Peloton" in the Apple Store on your Apple TV.
- Select download and ensure your device is within system compatibility.
System Compatibility & Digital market: US, UK, & CA:
- Compatible with Apple TV HD & 4k (gen. 3 and up).
- TVOS version 13.2 and above.
Paying or restoring purchases within the app:
- Billing information should be updated in your account profile on members.onepeloton.com or the mobile app billing center. Please note if an account was created through a mobile app, the app store will manage billing and payment.
How To Use Peloton All Access On Apple TV
- Once you open the Peloton App, you will see the following screen:
- If you are an existing Peloton Digital or All-Access Member, select “Log In” from the splash screen and use your login credentials.
- If you are new to Peloton, select “Create Account” and follow the directions to create your Peloton account and start your 30-day free trial. Your login credentials will give you access to all of our Apps on every platform.
- Browse through fitness disciplines and classes.
You can browse our full library or use filters to find workouts by music genre, instructor, difficulty, and more to select the class you want to take.
- When a class is selected, there will be a class description and list of the equipment needed for your workout.
- During a class, you will be able to track your class progress through the timed countdown: