Peloton is now on Apple TV!
Elevate your fitness routine with yoga, strength, stretching, and more with an immersive experience on the biggest screen in your home. With Peloton now on Apple TV, stream our full library of at-home fitness classes.
To enjoy our at-home fitness content on Apple TV, you will need a Peloton App or All-Access Membership and profile. If you do not yet have a Membership, create an account at members.onepeloton.com or through the Peloton App on your mobile device and activate your free trial. Once your account has been created, download the Peloton App for Apple TV and start your fitness journey!
How To Download The Peloton App For Apple TV
- Search for ‘Peloton’ in the Apple App Store on your Apple TV.
- Select download and ensure your device is within system compatibility.
Availability and System Compatibility
- Available in the US, UK, CA, DE & AU
- tvOS version 14.0 and above
Paying or Restoring Purchases Within The App
- Billing information should be updated through your account profile on members.onepeloton.com or the mobile app billing center.
- Please note, if an account was created through a mobile app, the app store will manage billing and payment.
How To Use Peloton All Access For Apple TV
- Once you open the app from your Apple TV, you will see the following screen.
Next, select “Log In” from the splash screen and use the login credentials from an existing Membership or from the Peloton account created from onepeloton.com or through your mobile device.
- Browse through fitness categories and classes.
- When a class is selected, there will be a class description and a list of the equipment needed for your workout. During a class, you will be able to track your class progress through the timed countdown.