How to pair AirPods to the Peloton touchscreen:
- Make sure the AirPods are not connected to any other device and the Bluetooth option is enabled.
- Once confirmed, place your AirPods in their case—keeping the lid open.
- Reset your AirPods by holding the button on the back of the case for 3-5 seconds until the amber light blinks three times. Once the AirPods are reset, put them back into pairing mode and try to pair them with the touchscreen.
- Close the case's lid. Select “AirPod” or the customized AirPod name on the "Available Devices" list on your Peloton touchscreen and wait for the status to change to “Paired.”
- Tap the Peloton logo in the bottom-center of the touchscreen to return to the "Featured" page.
- Test a ride to ensure that the sound is playing through your AirPods.
Please note: Some Bluetooth devices may need to be reset in order to sync to a touchscreen.