How to pair Apple® AirPods to the Peloton touchscreen:
- Make sure the Apple® AirPods are not connected to any other device and the Bluetooth® option is enabled.
- Once confirmed, place your Apple® AirPods in their case—keeping the lid open.
- Reset your Apple® AirPods by holding the button on the back of the case for 3-5 seconds until the amber light blinks three times. Once the Apple® AirPods are reset, put them back into pairing mode and try to pair them with the touchscreen.
- Close the case's lid. Select “AirPod” or the customized AirPod name on the "Available Devices" list on your Peloton touchscreen and wait for the status to change to “Paired.”
- Tap the Peloton logo in the bottom-center of the touchscreen to return to the "Featured" page.
- Test a ride to ensure that the sound is playing through your Apple® AirPods.
Please note: Some Bluetooth® devices may need to be reset in order to sync to a touchscreen.