For a limited time, Peloton will be offering a two-month free trial for our Digital Membership instead of our usual 30-day trial. All new Digital Memberships created between December 30th, 2020 and January 31st, 2021 will be enrolled in a two-month free trial.
Can I Purchase More Than One Membership At A Time?
Since the Peloton Digital Membership offers full access to all the classes and features of the Peloton App, there is no need to purchase additional overlapping plans.
If you would like to use your current access plan on a new or additional device, please follow the instructions here. You can stream on up to three devices at a time. If you hit this limit, you may want to purchase additional memberships.
How Do I Begin My 30-Day Free Trial?
For information on starting your free trial, see the article linked here.
How Do I Cancel My Peloton Digital Membership?
You can cancel your Peloton Digital Membership at any time. Based on which platform you subscribe to, please find the instructions below:
- Tap on the App Store app.
- Tap on your Apple ID image in the upper-right.
- Tap on “Subscriptions”.
- Select Peloton.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm Cancellation.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Verify that you’re signed into the correct Google Account.
- Tap "Menu" then "Subscriptions".
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription".
- Follow the instructions.
- Go to members.onepeloton.com/preferences/subscriptions
- Click your Membership link.
- Click "Cancel Membership".
- Confirm the cancellation.
After canceling your membership, you will retain access to your membership until the end of your current billing period. You can reactivate your membership at any time after canceling by logging into your account.
Please Note: If you are an Android or iOS subscriber and would like to request a refund, you must reach out to the respective third-party for your refund. (Apple, Google, etc.)