Relocating Your Peloton Tread
These are the current options available to move your Peloton Tread.
Relocating on the Same Floor
The Peloton Tread has wheels on the front to make moving it easier. To move, please follow the steps below:
- When changing the Tread’s location, always make sure the new space meets the Tread’s space and electrical requirements.
- Set the incline to 2% or higher to raise the front feet
- Power down and unplug the Tread before moving it
- Move the Tread with one person standing at the front, holding the handrail, and one or two people using the handholds to lift from the back
- Tilt the Tread forward to rest on the incline wheels, and carefully roll the Tread to its new location
Room to Room
This service is a fee of $250 and consists of a service technician coming to your home to assist moving your Tread from the current room to your desired room. To see if your eligible for this service, please contact support to get started.
At this time, we can offer this service to assist you with your move.
This service includes:
$175 for Disassembling your Tread at your current location.
$175 for Reassembling your Tread at your new location.
This service does NOT include:
- Packing up your Tread.
- Moving it to your new location & moving it to the desired room of choice.
To get you started and to confirm that we service your area please contact support.
In the event that you are moving to an area that we do not service, please contact support for further assistance.
Additional Moving Tips
- When changing the Tread’s location, always make sure the new space meets the Tread’s space and electrical requirements
- Contact Support for a more detailed Tread Moving Guide
- Use a shipping or moving company that will insure your Tread, in case of damage during transport.
WARNING: The Peloton Tread was not designed for assembly and installation by consumers. The Peloton Moving Guide is intended to assist trained, professional installers, using specialized tools, in assembling and installing the Peloton Tread. The Peloton Tread is extremely heavy and requires more than one person to assemble and/or move. Improper assembly of the Peloton Tread can lead to serious injury. Damage or equipment failure resulting from improper or negligent assembly, disassembly or relocation will not be covered under Peloton's warranties. If you use this Assembly Guide to assemble, disassemble, or move the Peloton Tread, you do so entirely at your own risk. By undertaking disassembly or assembly of your Peloton Tread, you agree to waive and release Peloton from any and all claims that you may have resulting from the disassembling, assembling or moving of the Peloton Tread by anyone other than a trained professional.