- To pair your Bluetooth headphones, navigate to the Bluetooth connection modal. You can find the modal by joining an on-demand class or by tapping on the time in the top right-hand corner of the touchscreen. And Tap 'Bluetooth Audio'.
|In Class Modal||Bluetooth Audio Modal|
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled to discover audio devices.
- Ensure the audio device is in pairing mode. On most Bluetooth devices, you can enter pairing mode by turning the headphones completely off and holding the on button for 3-5 seconds. Once the device is in pairing mode, press 'Connect' on the desired audio device under available devices.
- If the audio device is not displaying on the list, tap the refresh button on the top-right of “Set Up Audio Devices” screen.
- If you’re still having trouble connecting your device, try toggling Bluetooth on/off again and ensure the headphones are back in pairing mode.
- If you are still having trouble connecting, restart your Tread+ and try reconnecting
The Peloton Tread+ is Bluetooth 4.2 compatible. Click here for a list of compatible devices.
If you have any trouble with your Bluetooth Device, please you can contact our Support team here.