When your Peloton Tread arrives, your delivery technician will ask where you would like your Tread installed. Here are a couple of tips on where to place your Tread in your home:
Check your WiFi speed
- Before finalizing your Tread's location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton Tread and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm there is space/room for your Tread
- The Peloton Tread’s footprint is roughly 6’ L x 3’ W.
- The Tread deck is approximately 11.5" at a 0% incline and 18" at max incline. The top of the screen reaches 6' at a 0% incline and 6'6" at max incline. We recommend the following based on user height:
- 7' ceiling best for 5'2" and under
- 7'6" ceiling best for 5'7" and under
- 8' ceiling best for 6'1" and under
- 9' ceiling suitable for all heights
- The Tread should be placed on a hard, level surface. We do not recommend placing the Tread on a mat or thick carpet.
Make sure the Tread has access to a power outlet
- The Peloton Tread comes with a 6-foot power adaptor.
- If the Tread is too far away from an outlet, we recommend moving the Tread closer as we do not recommend using an extension cord.
- The power adaptor should never run underneath the Tread.
- The power requirements for the Tread are: 120V, 60Hz, 15A dedicated circuit (U.S. only)
- Please note, a dedicated circuit is intended for use of a single appliance.