We are starting to resume Tread+ sales, deliveries, and service appointments in some areas. For more information, click here.
When your Peloton Tread+ arrives, your delivery technician will ask where you would like your Tread+ installed. Here are a couple of tips on where to place your Tread+ in your home:
Check Your WiFi Speed.
- Before finalizing your Tread+ location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton Tread+ and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm There Is Space For Your Tread+.
The Peloton Tread+ footprint is roughly 6’ L x 3’ W.
The Tread+ deck is approximately 11.5" at a 0% incline and 18" at max incline. The top of the screen reaches 6' at a 0% incline and 6'6" at max incline. We recommend the following based on user height:
- 7' ceiling best for 5'2" and under
- 7'6" ceiling best for 5'7" and under
- 8' ceiling best for 6'1" and under
- 9' ceiling suitable for all heights
We recommend you have at least 78.7" (6' 5") of clearance directly behind the Tread+ and 20” (1' 7") of clearance in front and on both the right and left sides of the Tread+.
Ensure The Tread+ Has Access To A Power Outlet.
- The Peloton Tread+ comes with a 6-foot power adaptor.
- If the Tread+ is too far away from an outlet, we recommend moving the Tread+ closer as we do not recommend using an extension cord.
- The power adaptor should never run underneath the Tread+.
- The power requirements for the Tread+ are: 120V, 60Hz, 15A dedicated circuit (U.S. only)
- Please note, a dedicated circuit is intended for use of a single appliance.