We are temporarily pausing Tread sales, deliveries, and service appointments in the interest of the health and safety of both you and our employees to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. For more information, click here.
When your Peloton Tread arrives, your delivery technician will ask where you would like your Tread installed. Here are a couple of tips on where to place your Tread in your home:
Check your WiFi speed.
- Before finalizing your Tread's location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton Tread and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm there is space/room for your Tread.
The Peloton Tread’s footprint is roughly 6’ L x 3’ W.
The Tread deck is approximately 11.5" at a 0% incline and 18" at max incline. The top of the screen reaches 6' at a 0% incline and 6'6" at max incline. We recommend the following based on user height:
- 7' ceiling best for 5'2" and under
- 7'6" ceiling best for 5'7" and under
- 8' ceiling best for 6'1" and under
- 9' ceiling suitable for all heights
We recommend you have at least 78.7" (6' 5") of clearance directly behind the Tread and 20” (1' 7") of clearance in front and on both the right and left sides of the Tread.
Make sure the Tread has access to a power outlet.
- The Peloton Tread comes with a 6-foot power adaptor.
- If the Tread is too far away from an outlet, we recommend moving the Tread closer as we do not recommend using an extension cord.
- The power adaptor should never run underneath the Tread.
- The power requirements for the Tread are: 120V, 60Hz, 15A dedicated circuit (U.S. only)
- Please note, a dedicated circuit is intended for use of a single appliance.