Can I stream from my bike's touchscreen to my television?
Peloton bikes equipped with our second-generation touchscreens include Miracast functionality, which allows you to mirror the touchscreen's view to another screen. Second generation touchscreens began shipping with new bikes in September 2016. If your Power button is on the back of the touchscreen you have the second-generation, if it's on the top then you have the first-generation.
While this feature is functional, Peloton does not work with any hardware producers to ensure compatibility. We have tested and identified some devices that work but performance can be inconsistent and the experience can vary drastically depending on the device to which you are streaming. Some known devices are:
- Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4
- Amazon Fire Stick (excluding Amazon Fire TV 3rd Generation)
- Select Sony Smart TV's
- Select Samsung Smart TV's
In order to use Miracast:
- Tap the top right of your screen, which displays the time and your wifi status
- Click on the “Cast Screen” button on the bottom of the menu
- A list of available devices will be displayed, click on the device you want to Miracast to in order to connect
If you are having trouble pairing an Amazon Fire Stick ensure Miracast is enabled on the Fire Stick settings by selecting Settings > Display & Sounds > Enable Display Mirroring from the Fire TV menu.