You can be rewarded for helping us grow the Peloton community!
For any friend you refer who purchases a Peloton Bike using your referral code, you will receive a $100 boutique promo code for an online purchase, and your friend purchasing the Peloton bike will receive $100 off bike accessories. Eligible riders can view your referral code on your web profile. Get rewarded for up to 12 bike purchases per year.
- Any active Peloton bike rider is eligible to participate in this program - “active” status is determined by Peloton and will be indicated by a referral code tab shown in the user’s web profile. This includes bike owners with active subscriptions and other riders in their household as well as studio riders. App users are not eligible for this referral program at this time.
- The referral code must be entered at the time of purchase. We cannot honor the credit after the time of purchase.
- Your referral code is for your friends and family and should not be distributed for any commercial purposes or otherwise publicized for use by the general public or on sites where you are not the primary owner and operator. Peloton reserves the right to refuse to honor referral codes and/or terminate your eligibility for this program if Peloton suspects abuse (such as posting your referral code to deal or coupon aggregator sites, review sites, and solicitation on the Peloton Official Rider Page, etc.).
How It Works
- Eligible Peloton account holders can view their unique referral code on the referral tab of the Settings page under their Account on our website.
- Tell your friends and family to enter your referral code during checkout. As long as there is a bike in the cart, $100 will be removed off of bike accessories also in the cart. With the purchase of multiple bikes, the referral code will automatically adjust to honor multiple bike purchases, and the number of bikes purchased will count toward your 12 per year max.
- If your friend or family member purchases via a retail location or on the phone, they can just tell the Peloton associate the code, which the associate can apply to the order.
- The $100 boutique code is a one-time use code that will be sent to the referring account holder once a qualifying purchase is completed. The email with the boutique code may take 3-5 days to send out.
- When redeeming the boutique code, it must be used all at once and cannot be split across multiple purchases. Shipping fees may apply to your purchase.
- All subscription credits earned under the previous referral program will continue to be honored.
Restrictions and Limitations
- If your Peloton account expires, terminates for any reason or is suspended, your referral code and any boutique credits will expire. In addition, Peloton may at any time refuse to honor a referral code if Peloton believes you have violated these rules, and Peloton will have no liability to you for any such refusal.
- Peloton may choose to restrict the applicability of referrals, in its discretion, at any time. For example, any programs for which a Peloton bike is given away or otherwise provided as part of a special promotion may not be included in this Referral Program.
- The referral must be claimed at the time of purchase.
- Eligible users can refer up to 12 people per year. The count will reset every January 1st.
- The $100 bike accessories code is only applicable to bike accessories. This includes individual products and product bundles but does not apply to apparel. This code cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- The referral reward is a $100 credit to the boutique. The credit is a one-time use promotion code, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including other referral promotion codes. The referral reward cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards or merchandise credits.Shipping fees may apply to your purchase. Reward codes are valid for six months from issuance.
- Peloton reserves the right to modify, change, update or terminate this program at any time. Peloton shall have the sole and exclusive right to resolve all disputes between two or more referrers or referees, and all determinations by Peloton shall be final and binding. Peloton reserves all of its rights under the Peloton Terms of Service and all other applicable Peloton policies.
- Codes have no cash value. For returns that are accepted per Peloton’s return policies, Peloton will issue a merchandise or apparel credit (as applicable);credits will be prorated based on original cart amount. Returns of apparel purchased using referral credits must be done via Member Support, we cannot accept returns or exchanges at our retail showrooms.
- Void where prohibited.