Here are some tips for making sure your Peloton Bike stays safe throughout your move:
- We highly recommend using a shipping or moving company that will ensure your Bike just in case damage occurs during transport.
- To prevent any damage to your Bike during the move, we ask that you remove the touchscreen, pedals, sweat guard, water bottle holder, and weight holders from your Peloton Bike.
- We also suggest bringing the handlebars and seat post to the lowest position and ensuring all the adjustment levers on the Bike are fully tightened.
Below are instructions on how to remove and replace both the touchscreen and the pedals prior to any transport to reduce any damage to these parts.
Here is a video that goes over removing and re-attaching your touchscreen:
- Press and hold the power button until the on-screen prompt is displayed. Power off the Bike and unplug the power cable.
- Open the plastic clip on the back of the touchscreen and disconnect the monitor cable.
- Disconnect any Ethernet or audio cables.
- Remove the back panel on the rear of the touchscreen. Now you can access the (4) mounting screws and mounting plate.
- With a second person firmly holding the touchscreen, remove the (4) mounting screws with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Remove the original touchscreen and set it aside.
- Locate the replacement touchscreen and remove the back panel.
- Have one person align the touchscreen with the monitor mount and hold it in place. Install the (4) mounting screws using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Reconnect the monitor cable and any additional cables. Close the cable clip.
- Return the back panel to the new touchscreen.
- Plug in the power cable and power on the Bike.
Here is a video here that goes over removing and re-attaching the pedals on your Bike:
Here is a video that goes over removing the weight holders from your Bike:
Water Bottle Holder
Here is a video that goes over removing the water bottle holder from your Bike:
The Peloton Bike has two wheels on the front stabilizers to make moving easier.
- First, we recommend removing the touchscreen from the Bike to prevent any damage in case of an accident. Do not remove the touchscreen from the Bike+.
- Next, position yourself behind the back of the Bike. Grab the back stabilizers with two hands and lift the back of the Bike up to tilt it onto its front wheels.
- Carefully push or pull the Bike to its new location.
Disclaimer: Damage or equipment failure resulting from disassembling, reassembling or moving the Peloton Bike will not be covered under Peloton's warranties. By undertaking to disassemble, reassemble or move your Peloton Bike, you agree to waive and release Peloton from any and all claims that you may have resulting from the disassembling, assembling or moving of the Peloton Bike by anyone other than a Peloton authorized Service Technician.