Here are some tips for making sure your Peloton bike stays safe throughout your move:
- We highly recommend using a shipping or moving company that will ensure your bike just in case damage occurs during transport.
- To prevent any damage to your bike during the move, we ask that you remove the touchscreen, pedals, sweat guard, water bottle holder, and weight holders from your Peloton bike.
- We also suggest bringing the handlebars and seat post to the lowest position and ensuring all the adjustment levers on the bike are fully tightened.
Below are instructions on how to remove and replace both the touchscreen and the pedals prior to any transport to reduce any damage to these parts.
Here is a video that goes over removing and re-attaching your touchscreen:
Here is a video here that goes over removing and re-attaching the pedals on your bike:
Here is a video that goes over removing the weight holders from your bike:
The Peloton Bike has two wheels on the front stabilizers to make moving easier.
- First, we recommend removing the touchscreen from the Bike to prevent any damage in case of an accident.
- Next, position yourself behind the back of the Bike. Grab the back stabilizers with two hands and lift the back of the Bike up to tilt it onto its front wheels.
- Carefully push or pull the Bike to its new location.