To help prevent the further spread of COVID-19, we have implemented a new delivery format where we will fully assemble your Bike and bring it to the entrance to your home or apartment unit. For more information, click here.
When your Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+ arrives, your Delivery Technician will ask where you would like your Peloton product installed. Here are a couple of tips we’ve heard from our Members on where to place your Peloton in your home:
Check Your WiFi Speed
- Before finalizing your Peloton's location, we recommend running a speed test from a mobile device to confirm the area receives a consistent signal.
- To log into your Peloton and access your profile and content, the Peloton touchscreen must be connected to your network and successfully access the internet.
- We recommend a minimum connection speed of 10-15 Mbps download and 2.5 Mbps upload.
Confirm There Is Space/Room For Your Bike/Bike+
- With a compact 4’x2’ footprint, the Peloton Bike/Bike+ will fit into any room in your home. We recommend a minimum ceiling height of 8’ to ensure you have enough headroom for a smooth ride.
- With the purchase of the Peloton Bike/Bike+, we recommend installing a sports mat underneath to protect your floors.
- If you are installing your Bike/Bike+ on carpeted floors, the mat will add additional stability to help prevent your Bike from rocking as you ride.
- Members with thick pile carpeting recommend installing ¼” plywood underneath the mat to ensure a stable ride.
Confirm There Is Space/Room For Your Tread/Tread+
The Peloton Tread+ footprint is roughly 6’ L x 3’ W.
The Tread+ deck is approximately 11.5" at a 0% incline and 18" at max incline. The top of the screen reaches 6' at a 0% incline and 6'6" at max incline. We recommend the following based on user height:
- 7' ceiling best for 5'2" and under
- 7'6" ceiling best for 5'7" and under
- 8' ceiling best for 6'1" and under
- 9' ceiling suitable for all heights
We recommend you have at least 78.7" (6' 5") of clearance directly behind the Tread+ and 20” (1' 7") of clearance in front and on both the right and left sides of the Tread+.
Ensure The Bike/Bike+ Has Access To A Power Outlet
- The Peloton Bike/Bike+ comes with a 10-foot power adaptor which you can use to fit in any space.
- If the Bike is too far away from an outlet, we recommend using an extension cord to ensure consistent power.
- The power adapter uses a three-pronged plug and will work in a standard outlet in your home.
Ensure The Tread/Tread+ Has Access To A Power Outlet
- The Peloton Tread+ comes with a 6-foot power adaptor.
- If the Tread+ is too far away from an outlet, we recommend moving the Tread+ closer as we do not recommend using an extension cord.
- The power adaptor should never run underneath the Tread+.
- The power requirements for the Tread+ are: 120V, 60Hz, 15A dedicated circuit (U.S. only)
- Please note, a dedicated circuit is intended for use of a single appliance.