Peloton Bike Extended Warranty Coverage
Peloton owners (excluding owners in Puerto Rico) can purchase a service plan within 12 months from your date of delivery. The purchase price for an additional 12 months of coverage under the Service Plan is $175; the purchase price for an additional 27 months of coverage under the Service Plan is $230. By comparison, a single service appointment without a Service Plan might cost more than $200 including parts, depending on the type of repair.
The Service Plan covers:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs on the Peloton bike during the coverage period.
- A hassle free claims process allows for easy arrangement via phone, email, or online chat for professional repairs.
- Replacement of your Peloton bike or parts in the event your Peloton Bike or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- The Service Plan does not cover: deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling. Please see terms and conditions for full coverage details.
The Service Plan can be purchased in stores or by calling us at 866-650-1996.
How to submit a claim
Extended warranties purchased between 2014 and 2016 are primarily covered by Consumer Priority Service (CPS). You will see ‘CPS’ in your original order confirmation email. If you have a CPS plan,
Visit the Client Care portal at cpscentral.com, or email CPS email@example.com or call 800-905-0443; and
- Describe the issue that you are experiencing, and include your full name and your bike order number and the best way to reach you.
Coverage for CPS is provided by Consumer Priority Service.
As of December 2016, the Peloton Bike Service Plan was made available. If you have this plan or do not know which plan you have:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Describe the issue that you are experiencing and include your full name and your bike order number and the best way to reach you.
Coverage for the Peloton Bike Service Plan is provided by Service Saver, Incorporated in AZ, FL and OK. Coverage is provided by National Product Care Company dba Texas National Product Care Company (TNPCC), Inc. in TX. Coverage is provided by ServicePlan, Inc. in WA. Coverage is provided by National Product Care Company in all other U.S. states. Address for all businesses is 175 West Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604.