Replacing the Bike seat post sleeve is an easy process that can resolve persistent adjustment issues. The only tool you will need for this replacement is a small Allen wrench.
To replace your Bike’s sleeve post, please follow the steps below:
1. Remove any weights from the weight holders.
2. Make a note of the seat height setting so that you can set it correctly later.
3. Fully loosen the seat height adjustment L-handle, but don’t fully remove it.
4. Lift the seat post out of the frame.
5. Push a small diameter Allen wrench into the hold at the back of the head tube to release the seatpost sleeve. Note: You may also need to pry the sleeve out with a flathead screwdriver.
6. Locate the new seat post sleeve.
7. Push it into the seat tube until it clicks into place.
8. Slide the seat post back into place.
9. Stop at your desired height and tighten the L-handle.
You have now successfully replaced the seat post sleeve! Remember to adjust your seat settings to your personal preference before your next ride. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!