YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offer you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right within 14 days of receiving your goods or services.
- Please note that there is no right to cancel certain goods and services which are unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights if goods are or not as described.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. Alternatively, you can notify us by sending the model cancellation form below. You can notify us by reaching out to our Member Support Team by clicking here.
- You will have 14 days from when you inform us of your decision to cancel to return your goods to us or arrange for their collection. We will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the payment we have received from you, including the cost of delivery, within 14 days of receiving back from you the goods supplied.
- Please do not arrange to return your Peloton Bike, Bike+ or Tread with anyone other than Peloton. If you do, you will be responsible for paying for the cost of returning the goods and ensuring that the goods are safely returned to Peloton. Please note that if you exercise your right to cancel weights from Peloton and these are not collected as part of a return of a Peloton Bike, Bike+ or Tread, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning your weights and ensuring that they are safely returned to Peloton.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Please see our return policy for further details.
Model cancellation form
Peloton Interactive UK Limited,
5 Upper St Martin’s Lane,
London WC2H 9EA
FAO Peloton Support
-I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract for the following [INSERT DETAILS OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES],
-Ordered on [INSERT DATE] / received on [INSERT DATE],
-Name of consumer,
-Address of consumer,
-Email address of consumer if available,
-Signature (if this form is submitted on paper),