Peloton is happy to offer our UK members a Bike Fit appointment. The Bike Fit service is a 30-minute appointment, during which a trained Peloton Expert will assess your form and offer tips to help improve the comfort and efficiency of your ride. The Bike Fit service is offered both in-store or virtually, via a pre-scheduled zoom call.
The Bike Fit appointment is conducted by a specially trained showroom Expert who will tailor the Bike settings to the member. Whether you are a Peloton newbie or a serious Roadie, we want you to be comfortable, safe and confident every time you ride.
To enable us to book you in for your virtual Bike Fit Appointment, we ask that you take 5–10 minutes to create a very short video of you riding your Peloton Bike.
For this you will need:
- A camera or mobile device that can record slow-motion video at 240fps or more (all iPhone/Android devices have a slow-motion feature that works perfectly for the Bike Fit recording).
- Someone to take the video, or a tripod (or similar) to hold your device straight, level and still.
- Comfortable riding clothes (Nothing too baggy)
To shoot your Bike Fit Video, please follow this step by step guide:
1. Make sure the room is well lit and that you can film yourself riding sideways on with no obstructions
2. Set up your filming device exactly as per the below diagram.
3. Record 30-60 seconds of footage while riding at a medium/hard resistance at a cadence of approximately 80 RPM.
4. Take a photo of each of your cleats with the entire sole of the shoe should be in shot
5. When you’ve completed your video, please submit it to your local showroom via email. Once we've received your video, we’ll be ready for your Bike Fit appointment. We’re excited to speak to you and get you riding in maximum comfort and style!
Bike Fit Showroom Appointment
Our members can also take advantage of our Bike Fit service Monday through Friday at all of our Peloton stores, subject to availability. To schedule a Bike Fit consultation appointment, please call or email the store nearest you. We require at least 24 hours notice and you will be advised on what to bring with you for the best results. We can assist you with your Apparel shop (except Southampton & Liverpool) and Peloton-related questions.