Replacing the touchscreen on your Peloton Bike is a Member-friendly process, but may require two people. Please use discretion. If you’ve received a replacement touchscreen from our Member Support Team, please follow the instructions below to complete the repair.
- Power off and unplug the Bike.
- Unplug the monitor cable.
- Remove the square panel from the back of the touchscreen.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the 4 monitor screws. This will fully release the touchscreen.
- Locate the replacement part which comes with 4 new screws.
- Plug the monitor cable into the new replacement touchscreen.
- Plug in and power on the Bike.
You have now successfully replaced the Bike touchscreen. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!