Peloton is introducing a new feature that allows Members to create their perfect workout, Stacked Classes.
Stacked Classes allows Members to queue up a playlist of Peloton classes and seamlessly transition from one class in their Stack to the next.
Stacked Classes is available on the following Peloton products:
- Peloton Bike and Bike+
- Peloton Tread and Tread+
- Peloton Web
- Peloton Digital (iOS)
- Peloton Digital (Android)
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
The feature is available in the US, Canada, UK, and DE.
You can add the following class types to your Stack:
- On-Demand Classes
- Scenic Classes
Tips While Using Stacked Classes
- You can only have one Stack at a time. However, you can queue up to ten classes on a Stack.
- Modifying a Stack will only be available on the Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton Web.
- The Peloton Digital App (iOS & Android) will only allow you to view and play from the Stack.
- You cannot stack the same class at the same time.
- Once you started a class from your Stack, it will automatically be removed from your list.
- Certain disciplines will only be available on certain platforms.
- If your class is not supported, you will receive a notification to transition to a different platform.
- For example, Tread classes will not be available on the Peloton Bike and Bike+. You will receive a notification to switch devices.
How Do I Stack A Class?
There are multiple ways to stack a class but you can only modify a Stack through the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Tread+, and Web.
You can select any on-demand class or scenic class available on the feature page or your class library.
- On the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, and Tread+, select the Stack Icon to add the class to the Stack.
- You can also hold the thumbnail and the class will automatically be added to your Stack.
- On the Peloton Web, select “Add to Stack” to add the class.
Where Can I View My Stacked Classes?
On the Peloton Web, you can access your Stacked classes through the following:
- On the top right corner of the screen, click on the “More" menu.
- Select "Stack Classes" to view available classes.
- A floating Action button will be visible if you have an active class Stack.
- You can locate the Action button on the bottom-right of the screen.
Peloton Digital (iOS and Android) will allow you to view and play your Stacked classes, however, your Stack can't be modified on Digital.
- Go to the Class tab.
- If a class is available on your Stack, you will be able to access your Stacked classes by clicking “Next on your Stack”.
Peloton Bikes & Peloton Treads
On the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+, you will have the option to modify or delete a class on your Stack.
- The Stacked class icon can be located beside your newsfeed icon on the navigation bar.
- The Stack icon will always show on the device—but if active, it will show the number of classes currently in the Stack.
How Do I Modify Stacked Classes?
- Proceed to the Stack Class icon. A pop-up will appear containing available classes on your Stack.
- On the Peloton Web, you can also access your Stacked classes on the "More" menu.
- Drag classes to change their arrangement.
- Select “Move to Top” to send a class to the top of the list.
- Select “Remove” to delete a class permanently.
- Select “Remove All” to delete the whole list.
Note: You can only modify or edit a Stack on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Tread+, and Web.
How Do I Play the Stack?
- If a Stack is available, proceed to the class tab.
- A banner indicating “Next on your Stack” should be present.
- Click the banner to proceed to play the first class on your Stack.
Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Tread+, and Peloton Web
- Locate the Stack icon or Stack tab on your Peloton product.
- Click “Play” to begin the first class available on the Stack.
- Click Modify to rearrange or delete the order.
- Stacked classes will only play the first class on the list. You can always edit or rearrange the class by modifying the order of the list.
- As soon as you play a class from your Stack, it will be removed from the Stack.
- You can easily transition to your Stack class after a class by selecting “Continue to Stack”. Proceed in taking the class or take it later by selecting “Maybe Later”.
How Do I Transition Between Classes While Taking My Class?
You will always have the option to continue a Stack after a class. You can select “Continue Stack” on the post-class banner. A module for Stack classes will appear.
You can modify, rearrange, or delete the class while in the module.
- The option to take the class later will also be available. To take the class at a later time, select “Maybe later”.
If the next class in your Stack cannot be played, you will receive a notification on the screen that will guide you to "Continue Your Stack on Another Device".
- The option to dismiss, rearrange, or delete the class on the Stack will be available.
Note: Modifying a class is only available on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Tread+, and Peloton Web.