What is Scheduling?
Peloton is introducing a new Beta feature on the Peloton App: Scheduling. Scheduling makes it easier to plan your workouts and hold yourself accountable for showing up.
Add live, on-demand, and encore classes to your schedule to work out on your time. You can even share your scheduled classes with friends to plan a workout together.
Note: Scheduling is only available on the Peloton App for iOS.
How Do I Schedule?
- On the Peloton App (iOS), choose a class you'd like to add to your schedule.
- Under the class name, click the "Schedule" icon.
- Set your desired date and time to work out and select "Add to Schedule".
It's as easy as:
Click "Invite" after scheduling a class to share your scheduled workout with friends.
You can schedule classes up to two weeks in advance. Though classes must be added to your schedule on the Peloton App (iOS), scheduled classes can be taken on the Peloton App, Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+.
You will receive a push notification on your iOS device and Bike/Tread touchscreen when a scheduled class is about to begin.
Viewing Your Schedule
To view your scheduled classes, simply:
- Tap the "Schedule" tab in your Peloton App.
- Proceed to "Your Schedule".
How Can I Send My Feedback?
We'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback about Scheduling. Please feel free to send us your experience here.