Peloton owners in mainland UK can purchase a service plan at any time.
|Additional 12-months||Additional 27-months|
By comparison, a single service appointment will cost between £95 and £145. To read the terms of service, please refer to the pdf. attached at the bottom of this article.
- All parts and labour for covered repairs on the Peloton device during the coverage period.
- A hassle-free claims process allows for easy arrangements via phone or online chat for professional repairs.
- Replacement of your Peloton device or parts in the event your Peloton device or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- The service plan does not cover: deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling. Please see terms and conditions attached below for full coverage details
The service plan can be purchased by calling us at 0808 169 6469.
How to initiate a claim
- You can call our Member Support team at 0808 169 6469
- You can also chat with one of our Member Support Agents by clicking the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen
Note: Bike warranties and service plans are only applicable to the original Bike owner or any person receiving the covered product as a gift from the original purchaser at the time of original installation per our Limited Home Use Warranty and Service Plan Coverage. Neither warranty or service plan is transferable.