We know you're going to love your Peloton experience and are excited for you to try the product of your choice for yourself at home. If you then decide it's not for you, no problem!
For this reason, Peloton is offering Members who qualify the opportunity to purchase their first new Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread or Peloton Guide (each, a “Peloton Product”) worry-free. If you are eligible for our 30-Day Home Trial (“Home Trial”), you will be able to try your new Peloton Product (and accessories, if purchased together) within 30 days of delivery. If you’re not satisfied with your Peloton experience, simply reach out to our Support Team within 30 days of delivery and we’ll coordinate the return of your Peloton Product (and accessories, if applicable) for a full refund.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR HOME TRIAL?
- First-time purchasers of any individual new Peloton Product.
- If you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread or Peloton Guide is eligible for Home Trial. However, if you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial. However, if you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread or Peloton Guide is eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously traded in a Peloton Bike for a Peloton Bike+ through Peloton’s authorised program, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
WHAT IS REFUNDABLE?
- Your Peloton Product, provided it is in a ‘like-new’ condition, and all gently-used accessories purchased together with your Peloton Product within 30 days after delivery.
- Your All-Access Membership fee for a one-month period.
- Delivery and pick-up fees, if you live within an eligible delivery territory as described below.
Peloton reserves the right to make a reasonable deduction for use if your Peloton Product is not in a ‘like-new’ condition, as determined by Peloton in its reasonable discretion. In the event that your Peloton Product shows signs of excessive wear and tear or substantial damage, Peloton reserves the right to refuse a refund.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
To request a return:
- Live Chat found at onepeloton.co.uk
- Phone at 0808 169 6469
Provided we’ve received your refund request within 30 days from the date of delivery, our Support Team will contact you and schedule a pick-up date for your Peloton Bike, Bike+ or Tread. If you have purchased a Peloton Guide, our Support Team will provide you with a return label(s) so that you can return your Peloton Guide. Refunds will be credited back to the original card used for payment. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from the pick-up date of your Peloton Product or our receipt of your Peloton Guide to process the refund. Peloton is not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. Peloton is not responsible for failures or delays in delivery or pick-up due to weather, incorrect address provided or circumstances outside Peloton’s control.
HOME TRIAL DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING
- More than one individual model of a Peloton Product per Member and per household/delivery address.
- Accessories purchased without the Peloton Product.
- Accessories that are purchased with Peloton Product and are not returned with the Peloton Product. If you return your Peloton Product for a refund but you do not return any accessories or accessory bundle you purchased or received with your Peloton Product, you will be refunded the cost of the Peloton Product less the cost of the accessories or accessory bundle.
- Peloton Products and accessories returned with excessive wear and tear.
- In the United Kingdom, Home Trial is only available in certain delivery areas in mainland UK and Northern Ireland. To determine if your address is in an eligible territory, please contact our Support Team using the contact information below. At this time, the Peloton Tread is not available for sale or Home Trial in Northern Ireland.
- All commercial sales of Peloton Products are not subject to these Home Trial terms. To learn more about Peloton’s commercial sales program, please click here.
- Peloton reserves the right to cancel or limit the Home Trial offer at any time in its sole discretion.
To learn more about Peloton’s Return Policy, please click here.
TO CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR EXISTING HOME TRIAL:
Contact our Member Support team on 0808 169 6469 or email@example.com
Internet connection and Peloton All-Access Membership (£39/mo) required. 100 day home trial available for orders placed between 03.03.22 at 10:00 PM GMT and 22.03.22 at 7:59 AM GMT. Upfront payment required. Return within 100 days of delivery for full refund. First time Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread purchasers only. 1 trial per household. Terms apply.