Though rare, you may experience an error during activation. Fortunately, this is easily resolved by completing a factory reset. To factory reset your Peloton touchscreen, please follow these steps:
- Power off the touchscreen by holding the power button then selecting "Shut Down" when it appears.
- Next, press and hold the volume UP button and the power button at the same time.
- After a couple of seconds the touchscreen will power on and the Peloton logo will appear. Release both buttons once the logo appears.
- A "Select Boot Mode" menu will appear on the left-hand side of the screen, with the following options:
- Recovery Mode
- Fastboot Mode
- Normal Boot
- Using the volume UP button to navigate, highlight "Recovery Mode" and press the volume DOWN button to select it.
- Next, you will see a screen with text "No command". On this screen press and release the power and volume UP buttons simultaneously to access the advanced system recovery menu. Please note, this may take a few attempts.
- Use the volume UP button to navigate to "Wipe all user data/Factory reset" and use the power button to select it.
- Confirm by selecting "Yes --delete all user data".
- Once the data has been cleared, select "Reboot system now".
After the reboot, you will be able to complete activation and start using your new Peloton.
If you continue to experience any issues with activation, please contact Support at 0808 169 6469.